Mplayer Deps [UPDATE]

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 05:39:41 UTC 2006

On 1/21/06, CodeHeads <ch at code-heads.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 22:49 -0600, Justin Conover wrote:
> >

> > On 1/21/06, CodeHeads <ch at code-heads.com> wrote:
> >         Just give everyone an update. The CVS worked. At first I had
> >         the wrong
> >         file, but John E. set me straight, and helping!! LOL
> >
> >         It compiled using the current gcc version with no problems.
> >
> >         I am working on a how to for not so knowledgeable people, like
> >         me, so
> >         they can benefit from what I have learned. If anyone is
> >         interested in
> >         the link let me know.  I should have how to done in an hour or
> >         less, I
> >         hope.
> >
> >         --
> >         ~WILL~
> >         Public Key: 0x21715193
> >         Key: http://code-heads.com/keys/ch.asc

> >         --
> >

> > Not trying to be a party scruge, but this list is for Fedora Core and
> > specificaly rawhide.  I think with the 30+ e-mail chain on the last
> > one, this should be moved to mailing list like freshrpms or on the
> > fedora forums.
> >
> > http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21
>
> UMMM, is this a fedora-test-list???
>
> Sue me, I was trying to help. So....are you a contributor of fedora???
> --

Not sure what I said deserved this type of reply....

 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate

For testers of Fedora Core test releases. If you would like to discuss
experiences using Fedora Core TEST releases, this is the list for you.

Yes, its the Fedora test list, mplayer is not in fedora core or extras.