Mplayer Deps [UPDATE]

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:11:24 UTC 2006

On 1/22/06, CodeHeads <ch at code-heads.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 23:39 -0600, Justin Conover wrote:
> >

> > On 1/21/06, CodeHeads <ch at code-heads.com> wrote:
> >         On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 22:49 -0600, Justin Conover wrote:
> >         >
> >         >
> >         > On 1/21/06, CodeHeads <ch at code-heads.com> wrote:
> >         >         Just give everyone an update. The CVS worked. At
> >         first I had
> >         >         the wrong
> >         >         file, but John E. set me straight, and helping!! LOL
> >         >
> >         >         It compiled using the current gcc version with no
> >         problems.
> >         >
> >         >         I am working on a how to for not so knowledgeable
> >         people, like
> >         >         me, so
> >         >         they can benefit from what I have learned. If anyone
> >         is
> >         >         interested in
> >         >         the link let me know.  I should have how to done in
> >         an hour or
> >         >         less, I
> >         >         hope.
> >         >
> >         >         --
> >         >         ~WILL~
> >         >         Public Key: 0x21715193
> >         >         Key: http://code-heads.com/keys/ch.asc
> >         >
> >         >
> >         >
> >         >
> >         >         --
> >         >         fedora-test-list mailing list
> >         >         fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> >         >         To unsubscribe:
> >         >
> >         https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-test-list
> >         >
> >         >
> >         >
> >         > Not trying to be a party scruge, but this list is for Fedora
> >         Core and
> >         > specificaly rawhide.  I think with the 30+ e-mail chain on
> >         the last
> >         > one, this should be moved to mailing list like freshrpms or
> >         on the
> >         > fedora forums.
> >         >
> >         > http://forums.fedoraforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21
> >
> >         UMMM, is this a fedora-test-list???
> >
> >         Sue me, I was trying to help. So....are you a contributor of
> >         fedora???
> >         --
> >
> > Not sure what I said deserved this type of reply....
> >
> >  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate
> >
> > [WWW]fedora-test-list - For testers of Fedora Core test releases. If
> > you would like to discuss experiences using Fedora Core TEST releases,
> > this is the list for you.
> >
> > Yes, its the Fedora test list, mplayer is not in fedora core or
> > extras.
> >

> I was going to take this off list but, since Justin had to be this way,
> I need to say my peace.

> [...]
Sorry, didn't realize you took it off the list, gmail isn't as perfect as
Google tells us it is ;)

Actually I helped you twice:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.testers/34280

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.testers/34289

And I was trying to help you a third time by suggesting Freshrpms and the
FedoraForums were I believe you would get a stronger response and more help.

Yes, I have helped Fedora, just like I was trying to help you, but you took
it the wrong way apparently by my use of short e-mails since writing a novel
in an e-mail about how to do something just isn't on my list of things to
do.