Fedora Targets

Caleb B. Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:15:30 UTC 2006

this is tring to make it fedora for dumbs i think

but the problems with this are that you would probley want the dev tools on
a disk to and anyone just starting with fedora new to linux would download
just the desktop cd and not be aware of the fact that 50% of software out
there will need the dev tools to compile

this would be even hard to draw lines between server and desktop software
sence you give the user no review and edit option becuase of a desktop
software that most people use that is lilsted in the server group Samba and
other office software that most home users would need