Deps Problem on new update

CodeHeads ch at code-heads.com
Sat Jan 28 14:30:34 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Ran into this on the update today:
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libedataserver-1.2.so.6 for package:
nautilus-sendto
--> Processing Dependency: libedataserver-1.2.so.6 for package:
evolution-sharp
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libedataserver-1.2.so.6 is needed by package
nautilus-sendto
Error: Missing Dependency: libedataserver-1.2.so.6 is needed by package
evolution-sharp
[root at FC5 codehead]# locate libedataserver
/usr/lib/libedataserver-1.2.so.6
/usr/lib/libedataserver-1.2.so.6.0.1
/usr/lib/libedataserverui-1.2.so.6
/usr/lib/libedataserverui-1.2.so.6.0.3

Do I need to file a bug on this??  Anyone else getting this error?  Just
want to make sure before I post a new bug.

--
Best regards,
~WILL~