gnome-obex-server problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 17:55:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just bought a USB Bluetooth dongle and it seems to be okay.
gnome-bluetooth has picked up my mobile phone happily. However, when I
run gnome-obex-server either from the command line or from the
system-tools menu, I get nothing.

From the command line I get

** (gnome-obex-server:6941): Warning **: OBEX server register error: -1
** (gnome-obex-server:6941): Warning **: Unable to initialize OBEX
source
** (gnome-obex-server:6941): Warning **: Unable to initialize OBEX
listener

I've never used bluetooth before, so I don't actually know how to fix
the above problem. Any help would be appreciated.

TTFN

Paul
--
"wir kamen, wir sahen, wir traten ihren Esel" - Dr Venkman, Ghostbusters