yum update fails - test pup's capabilities..

Doug Fordham dfordham at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:26:07 UTC 2006

Unfortunately, no...I have tried using commas, semicolons, colons, etc.
No mention is given in the man page (or other documentation), outlining
usage other than what is in the example below; and experimentation has
proved fruitless. You can, however, install "yumex" (YUM Extender),
which provides a GUI allowing one to deselect specific packages...

Doug