DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Jul 5 22:20:21 UTC 2006

Peter Gordon wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:04:47 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>> Dear Fedora user,
>>
>> A new font family is being proposed as the Fedora Core default. It
>> probably impacts your language. Please tell us what you think about it:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts/DejavuFeedbackCall
>>
>> Happy testing!

The fonts seem to scale a bit larger than one would expect, compared to
other font choices. Nothing on my system was set to DejaVu until I
manually set them. This fact might have the effect to where the font
seems to large of a scale.

The fonts are clear and easy to read. This is the biggest concern.

I set the fonts in seamonkey and the system fonts to DejaVu fonts. The
us as the default is fine with me.

Jim

--
Pohl's law:
	Nothing is so good that somebody, somewhere, will not hate it.