cups 1.2

kmberry kmberry at speakeasy.net
Thu Jul 6 10:35:12 UTC 2006

> Re: cups 1.2
>
>     * From: Tim Waugh <twaugh redhat com>
>     * To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases <fedora-test-list redhat com>
>     * Subject: Re: cups 1.2
>     * Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 11:13:52 +0100
>
> On Sat, 2006-07-01 at 08:00 -0400, kmberry wrote:
>> Cups messed up again when I tried to print a map for next week.  Anybody
>> know how to fix it?  The last time it messed up I posted it as a bug and
>> redhat fixed it.
>
> Well, how about trying that again? ;-)
>
> Tim.
> */

>                 + From: kmberry

OK, today is July 6, 2006 on the east coast.  I have been unemployed for
over a year and I am bankrupt.  I just barely got cups working last time
by killing every process associated with it over and over again and then
waiting a few hours while the gtk gui hanged space shot each time I
finally got it communicating then the printer would work one time.
Today it is 6:00am and I got an interview at an employment agency for a
hard labor job at 8:30am.  I figure I can get the printer working one
time and sleep an hour since I need a fresh resume.  I don't think Im
going to the interview now.  Thanks alot buddy.