lost most gdm features/functions after today's update...

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:07:19 UTC 2006

After today's new packages, I seem to have lost most window manager features:

I cannot raise windows by usual cursor/button actions, I've lost the
window-manager frame around my windows, starting an app from the panel
creates the window in the absolute upper left position of the screen,
overlaying the panel, my window selector applet reports that I have no
windows, and the 'show desktop applet' says:

Your window manager does not support the show desktop button, or you
are not running a window manager.

I've tried 'backing out' gtk2 and xorg-x11-xinit, but still not working.

Any ideas?

tom
--
Tom London