Announcing Fedora Core 6 Test 1 (5.90)

Steve Lindemann steve at marmot.org
Wed Jun 21 16:04:40 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 11:49 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
>> Well I assumed it was, but then there was nothing to warn people about the
>> test1 CDs so I thought I should check because it seemed unlikely it had been
>> sorted for test1, and even more unlikely that the announce would neglect to
>> mention this detail
>
> It wasn't sorted on purpose, and yes I forgot to mention this little
> wrinkle.
>
> Perhaps we can get a show of hands of all the people who actually care
> about Fedora on i586 systems...

just a lurker without resources to participate... but...
we don't much care about i586, but support for sparc would be really nice.
  We have some old e450's (and some others) we'd like to put to use without
going back and forth between OS's....  I know it's a pipe dream, but ya
gotta have a dream of some kind  8^)

--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
email: mailto:steve at marmot.org
voice: +1.970.242.3331 ext 16
   fax: +1.970.245.7854