FC5T3 Suspend/Resume Fails

Clayton Rogers clayton at cjrogers.net
Sun Mar 5 00:54:31 UTC 2006

Hi David,

I too have the same problem.  The suspend part of the process works
fine, however the resume fails.  It powers up and then the fan start at
high speed and the network lights come on.  I'm unable to ping and
therefore ssh the machine.

The machine does not respond to pressing the power button to initiate
the acpid event button/power.* (in /etc/acpi/events/sample.conf).

It's the video which remains blank.  I have modified the video driver
and received the same problem with the nv open driver.

Cheers