NOT [fixed] Re: about firefox ... / dont understand anything [radeon]

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Mar 16 12:10:53 UTC 2006

LarryT wrote:

> Gilboa Davara wrote:
>> On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 09:53 +0100, LarryT wrote:
>>
>>> Freezing is back.
>>> Forget it ! I will try the official iso ! This is too much

Are you using a 64-bit processor? I have a radeon for this laptop and
have no such problems.

There were problems early in the test phase where due to the relocation
of the modules for modular X, the SELinux rules needed to be adjusted to
  allow the driver to work correctly. I had no freezing but other
limitations that were corrected with updates to policy.

What happens if you run setenforce 0 in a root terminal and then launch
firefox? Do you still get the freeze? What messages are in the audit.log
located under /etc/audit?

Jim

--
Fresco's Discovery:
	If you knew what you were doing you'd probably be bored.