SELinux policy source

Justin Willmert justin at jdjlab.com
Sat Mar 18 16:18:49 UTC 2006

I'm trying to learn about SELinux and how to write policy files,
especially with FC5's new loadable module support. I think I've found a
pretty good tutorial, but I've been looking for the
selinux-policy-targeted-*.src.rpm. I downloaded yum-utils and tried to
install it through that, but it didn't get a result so I went to the
Fedora download web interface to look for it there and didn't see it
there either. Where do I find it's .src.rpm? Is it just not there yet,
but will be once FC5 is officially released?

Thanks,
Justin Willmert