file missing man-page !!!!

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Tue Mar 21 07:28:31 UTC 2006

So Jonathan, i think we are all right :)
BTW, i think that ftp installation necessary needs a remote ftp
directory (of course !), where ALL (=ALL !!) the data have been copied !
Here is the point i missed !
The guy who wants to install from one cd, will surely burn the fc5disc1
! But this is not what i first did : i copy the contain of the first cd
to a ftp dir : here is my mistake. Booting from the cd recue, the soft
cant guess that the remote ftp dir only contains the first cd rpms !
So this question/problem is closed (to me).

BTW i am sorry the minimal/everythink installation choice have been removed.

bye

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when