unable to run file.bin ?????????????

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Sun Mar 26 06:34:30 UTC 2006

Hi,
I dont really know if this is a problem to this list or not ? Please
tell me !
Here is the problem :
I would like to install  a module from GMGE UPS to shutdown my pc when
ups is on battery.
Here is what i did :

> [root at Fopadix-fc5 Desktop]# sh nsmlinuxv2_6_00.bin
>

> Network Shutdown Module - Installer for Unix
> Copyright � 2006 MGE UPS SYSTEMS
> http://www.mgeups.com
> Extracting archive... please wait.
> tail: cannot open `+87' for reading: No such file or directory
>
> gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
> Done.
> nsmlinuxv2_6_00.bin: line 78: nsm*/install.sh: No such file or directory
> [root at Fopadix-fc5 Desktop]#

Does the problem come from FC5 or from the bin ?
Thx :)

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when