How do install the latestFC5 RC

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sat May 20 04:10:14 UTC 2006

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule

> There are no more FC5 test releases. You may be wanting to get on the
> FC6 trail which would be turning on the -devel in your yum.repos.

Not recommended for novice users; however, you may want to read

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing?action=show&redirect=Docs%2FDrafts%2FTestingGuide

Then selectively update or install packages:

# yum --enable=development update <package> <package> ...

or

# yum --enable=development install <package> <package> ...

And remember "rawhide eats babies" and "if it breaks you get to keep all
the pieces"!

Good luck,
Phil