Pre FC6 Rescue still can't find CDROM on P965 chip core duo

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Tue Oct 3 15:32:47 UTC 2006

This is getting almost as bad as entering the PDP-8 boot loader from the
switch register.

It didn't work anyway.

The JMicron web site claims the JMB363 chip is supported
by Fedora, Suse, et al. with 2.6.16 kernel.  But they don't "just work"
the way Windows does with this chip.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665