Announcing Fedora Core 6 (Zod)

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Oct 24 18:00:49 UTC 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, dragoran wrote:

> Kwan Lowe wrote:
>>> that's great, but where are the torrents?
>>>

>> I'm grabbing the DVD now, but pushing up more than I'm downloading at this
>> point (65
>> hours till completion :< ).
>>

> same here (x86_64 torrent)
> 6d 12h left.... :(

Mine is claiming 24 hours or so, but it is picking up speed.  Once it gets
really going, I expect it finishing sometime tonight.

The torrents always seem to start out slow, then pick up speed.  (At least
for me.)  I have a 3-5meg DSL line. That might make a difference.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink