Tree Testing for FC6 Test3

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Sep 9 14:32:24 UTC 2006

On Saturday 09 September 2006 10:03, Rahul wrote:
> Can you add a item to the matrix that if you unselect the two default
> groups, you will only need the first cd to complete the installation?

1) which two 'default groups' ?  The software page has one group selected,
Office and Productivity.  You have to go into Customize now to see anything
else, and there many groups are 'default'.

2) isn't this pretty much what the 7th item is?

Type: CD

Arch: All

Details: Make sure that default is only 2 cds, or default minus Office stuff

Currently we fail as the installer is asking for CD 5 for
device-mapper-multipath, which the anaconda team is working on making sure
that doesn't get pulled in when it isn't needed.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora