bcm43xx steps on ndiswrapper

James jdickson at cimtel.net
Wed Sep 13 13:19:58 UTC 2006

Thanks.. I would love to use the bcm43xx module but it is flaky at best
on my Dell Latitude D800.. ndiswrapper works really well.

I did blacklist the bcm43xx module as Patrick suggested but not the
iee80211* stuff. I assumed without the bcm43xx loaded the others would
not load. I am not at  a place to test it but I will let you know my
results.

My research on using the bcm43xx module has affirmed my own experiences
and successes are limited.

You guys are great. I love the debate and dialog.

Thanks.

-James