new development firefox wont install

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 22:30:49 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 21 September 2006 14:38, Mick Mearns wrote:
>> conflicts with file from package mozilla-1.7.13-1.1.fc5
>> [root at localhost packages]# rpm -qa mozi*
>>
>> mozilla-1.7.13-1.1.fc5
>
> Mozilla is no longer in the distribution.  Seamonkey should obsolete it.

Unless the development version of seamonkey is different than the
FC5-extras version, it just installs seamonkey. It does not obsolete
mozilla for FC5 anyway.

Mozilla is gone from development and not in extras, so I guess yum
remove mozilla is in order. That is unless yum install seamonkey does
remove mozilla for the development branch rpms.

Jim

--
You must've hit the wrong anykey.