F7 Test3 USB drives are not mounted (again...)

Guido Ledermann guido.ledermann at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:07:28 UTC 2007

Will Woods schrieb:
 > Hmm, probably not.
Sigh...

> Does the drive appear if you plug it in after logging in?
No. I can see it in /var/log/messages but nothing more happens. No mount
in /media, no icon on the desktop, not even in the panel.

Maybe I should wait for the next updates. If they don't fix it I'll file
a bug.

But what makes me wonder is that it seems to me, that I'm the only one
with this problem. I'm just installing another computer with F7Test3 to
verify if is just me or if it's a general problem.

Guido