yum update f7-f8 success

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Thu Dec 6 12:37:54 UTC 2007

>>>I'll try it soon without yum update yum, to see if that step is really
>>>necessary.  If so, I can add it to the wiki.
>>>

>> I'm just curious, how long did it take and approximately what is your
>> bandwidth?
>
> I'd be curious too, even though I'll be doing it from my local mirror.
> Once  I have it ready.  Buffering. . .

Got my mirror ready early, and recently finally finished upgrading all my
desktops and servers.  No issues, except that my ancient laptop's hard
drive finally bit the dust during the upgrade.  No suprise, smartd told me
this was coming months ago, no surprise, and I certainly don't blame
Werewolf. :)

>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Knute Johnson