CD writer and USB disk are not mounted

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Fri Dec 14 13:39:47 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 12:52 +0100, Antonio M wrote:

> I do not think that problem is SELinux, as I re-booted many times
> after relabelling...
> Maybe a bug in Gnome?? I mean devices non automounted and so
> on???Unfortunately I have not installed KDE....

Is Consolekit service running (if not restart)?  And what version of
pilot-link are you using?  Heard there was a problem with one of them?

By chance, you have performed a fresh install on any of these machines,
and before updating, check them at that time to see if the problems
exist?  Might help narrow down if an update caused the problem.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best lil town on Earth!"