What is the fascination with 'spins'

James Hubbard jameshubbard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:30:21 UTC 2007

On 2/6/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like you have serious needs. I hope your keeping a close eye on
> the dev process so you may put in some constructive input. May make
> life easier for you later on.

I don't believe that my needs are more serious than the others that
have expressed an opinion/need/want.  I just wanted to describe what
happens in our environment to give context to "developer workstation"
discussion. No matter what happens we'll work around the issues. We at
least have that opportunity unlike some of the other environments out
there.

--
James Hubbard
http://soweva.blogspot.com