What is the fascination with 'spins'

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:04:07 UTC 2007

I'm with the size reduction group.  Minimal install and yum for the
rest.  For example, I never install Openoffice cause there is usually
already an updated version, why install it then have to download the
same amount for the update?

Create a basic install CD, then hit the repos for the packages that
interest you, then you'll be getting the latest on the first run.  Of
course this doesn't work for dialup people but......