Can I build ISO image from rpm packages for FC7?

孙宗君 szj087 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 05:08:06 UTC 2007

Hi, all

Since FC7 won't contain build environment in its desktop release, at least
currently there is no such plan, I want to know whether we can build such
install disks from raw packages under the Fedora/RPMS with tools from Fedora
release team.   Can such tool be used on non-Fedora platform, for example,
Mandriva, Debian?

I think such tools exist. I want to know the detailed information about them
and what contents should be downloaded for building a complete ISO images
for installing everything.

Thanks for your kindly support and hardwork.

Best Regards.

Sun