View Updates - Wait.....-Apply Updates

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Wed Jan 24 17:12:20 UTC 2007

One more thing, on some machines, I can't just do the update, I have to wait
until after hours.  But it is nice to have the updates downloaded before
hand. So I can just do the install and not have to wait for the download.
People want their machine back and only let you have it for a little while.
So maybe a checkbox on the main Package Updater screen that says download
only.