Seamonkey dep not met - prelink message

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 04:22:14 UTC 2007

Just an update regarding Seamonkey failures, prelink and other problems
that I had with the system. It appears that SELinux somehow ended up
disabled. I also found that when checking packages with add/remove that
targeted policies was not installed.

SELinux is going wild now with it reactivated and the system relabeled.
My main question besides sounding like "wat I did on my summer vacation"
is a concern if others have had SELinux go into disabled mode from its
set mode of enforcing. Also if seamonkey mailer was crashing for anyone
else though it rpm verified alright.

Jim

--
Jacquin's Postulate on Democratic Government:
	No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the