Re: F7t4 KDE live CD test report

On 5/1/07, Doncho N. Gunchev <gunchev gmail com> wrote:
  Network - iwlwifi seemed to work untill it connected to the AP (wpa2) and
nothing more (no traffic, no ping). b44 worked fine (Ethernet).

can you try the kernel from here:
http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/fc7/RPMS.kernel/
iwlwifi works fine for me using this (and the previous one) the version in the livecd does not even connet to  my wpa/wpa2 ap.
but no everything seems to work with it, traffic, ping etc.