Re: sd, sd, who's got the sd - f7 work required before release!

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
David Timms wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

I couldn't find the T4 version of the release notes to see if stuff is already mentioned - only links to fc6 etc.

Can you point them out ?

T4 is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F7Test4/ReleaseNotes but what you really need is the current and much more updated version at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats
Thanks Rahul, based on the info people have provided in this thread, I probably have enough info to make a relnotes page. I'll post back once I have an initial version to proofread / test.

Thanks,

DaveT.