F7T4 Gimp Acquire menu doesn't show xsane plugin

I have xsane working fine with my Epson Perfection 4490 Photo scanner with iscan installed.

[gerry f7t4 ~]$ rpm -qa *xsane*
xsane-0.994-3.fc7
xsane-gimp-0.994-3.fc7

I can scan fine with xsane and save the image, but the Gimp Acquire menu doesn't have an option to scan.

This worked in F7T3.  Any suggestions, or can anyone else confirm or counter this?

Thanks.

Gerry