Re: problem after updating to libvirt-0.2.2-2.fc7

Hi,
Thanks  for the response.

I copied output of the ifconfig/route/brctl in 0.2.2-1 and then
updated to 0.2.2-2 but noticed that everything is working fine.

Yesterday I was getting some 169... IP although I am supposed to get
192.168.0.10x hence I was not able to get on the network or access
internet. After googling a bit and looking at all the packages
released on that day I assumed I am having virbr0 related problem
hence downgraded to 0.2.2-1 and all worked fine.

I was not doing anything related to networks, I was just fighting to
get my X to work because of xorg-1.3 bug introduced on the same day.

Thanks again for the response.

Regards,
Amit.