Broadcom wireless not working?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sat May 5 10:51:01 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've been today trying to get my wireless working, but probably with no success.
Maybe I am doing something wrong... The problem is that he wireless card is
found [1] and after I installed firmware and disabled old driver it even seems
it works [2], BUT it is NOT listed in system-config-network under devices. Eth1
network interface (that was its name in FC6) is missing. What can be problem?

Also, when I tried F7T2 LiveCD there was an applet on the panel for connecting
wireless networks, however when I installed F7T4 from DVD there is no such
applet even available. Does anyone know where can I find it (i.e. in which package)?

Thanks,
Martin

Attachments:
[1] lspci.log