Re: sd, sd, who's got the sd - rel notes info for upgraders - needs review 2

David Timms wrote:
David Timms wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
David Timms wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

OK, I did an initial version of what I understand existing Fedora users will need to do to be able to upgrade to F7:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Installer
under "Disk partitions must be labeled"

Please feel free to test the process to ensure it works for different types of filesystems etc, and update as appropriate. It's deficient: - doesn't mention lvm labelling - since my machines are not happy with trying to mount lvm volumes, it might be too early to be writing up about the limitations. I assume work is ongoing on this:

- would it be better to move the content to: ?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DistributionUpgrades
That would keep the rel notes tidy, but also exclude it :-|

Hi I updated the content based on Tom, Bob and Michal comments on the list.
Will upgraders need to set a label for swap ?

DaveT.