Re: Fedora QA Beats

Will Woods wrote:
Hi!

In order to make testing the entire distribution more orderly, I'm
proposing that we borrow the concept of "Beats" from the Docs team.

Basically we will break the distribution down into a set of categories /
features / etc. called "beats". Each beat will have (at least) one
Official QA Contact who's responsible for monitoring and testing it.
Here's a list of some proposed beats:

* GNOME * KDE * XFCE * Firefox / Thunderbird * Kernel * Installer * Yum/Pup/Pirut * openoffice.org * Xorg

I will take up yum/pup/pirut along with anyone else interested.

Rahul