Re: Broadcom wireless not working?

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 12:51 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
Also, when I tried F7T2 LiveCD there was an applet on the panel for connecting wireless networks, however when I installed F7T4 from DVD there is no such applet even available. Does anyone know where can I find it (i.e. in which package)?

It's NetworkManager; just enable the NetworkManager service and it will
show up

Jeremy

Thanks, that's it.

Martin