F7T4: Problems with recognized soundcard (no pcm device)

Hello,

since F7Test4 I have problems with my soundcard. It is recognized as CIA VT7120/24. The module is snd-ice1724. It seems that is because there is no pcm device available. That's what it says within the "configure soundcard" - ui. When I tell it to reload the sound driver and rewrite configuration files, it works fine. but it doesn't sho any pcm device at all.

So, whenever I start an application like rhythmbox, it crashes.

Any hints? Any links to bugzilla?

Guido