Re: standard "xwininfo" not installed by FC7T4

On Tue, 08 May 2007 09:41:41 -0400
Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:

> Whats wrong with just installing them when you need them ?

If you can figure out how :-). Will "yum install xwininfo" work?
(I don't think so). Is there some similar command that actually
will work? Otherwise I have no idea how I'd know I needed
to install some rpm who's name I don't know how to find.