F7 kde storage media panel applet doesn't seem to work.

Hi,

The "storage media" kicker applet in F7 kde doesn't seem to work.
When I plug in my usb device, it gets autodetected and I can open it in a new
window. It is also accessible via media:/

But it doesn't show up on the storage media kicker applet.

Not sure if this is a bug, or a config issue,

Cheers,

Lex.