Re: standard "xwininfo" not installed by FC7T4

On May 8, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2007 14:46:44 -0500
ron flory <ron flory adtran com> wrote:

  I vote to leave the x11-utils in, please.

Me too. In particular xdpyinfo is essential to help find out
what the heck is going on with all the nonsense X does
these days simulating one resolution by blowing pixels
up larger and actually running in a different resolution.

I believe the standard procedure here is to file a bug against Fedora Core / comps / devel and ask that the missing package ("x11-xorg- utils", I believe) be included as a default.

-w