Re: F7 test4 - ugly login - or is it me? :)

On 5/10/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
IMHO the GDM theme on Fedora 7 test 3 was much more user-friendly and
looked nicer than one I see in Fedora 7 test 4. The theme hasn't
changed but the icon for "face browser" had. Not beside user name
there is some strange icon with a question mark on the face which
looks odious to me.

It doesn't look inviting, and doesn't give me the welcome feeling that
a login page should be about.

And comments? Or is it just me? :)

On my system, that icon is now stretched vertically to a different
aspect ratio than the original image, it seems.

/Mike