Re: Sound does not work with Toshiba laptop

Antonio Olivares wrote:
Dear list,

  Aside from wireless not working with linux, sound is
also not working with Fedora.  Apparently, the alsa
drivers do not work, but OSS drivers do work, since I
also use SLAX Linux Live CD.
Here's lspci

I have a Toshiba laptop that has worked from day one. In the volume control settings, I had to turn on an "amp" switch. Once I turned this on, it worked. Give it a try.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.