Re: Broadcom wireless not working?

Martin Sourada wrote:

Sure,
I am also ready to provide any feedback if needed (though mostly at weekends, when I am at home with a accessible wifi network at hand) to help solve any issues. I read on fedoraforum from a man with the same card that he cannot connect to any networks using the new driver (bcm43xx_mac80211) and only to some using the old driver (bcm43xx). He uses the NetworkManager to connect. I'll see how mine will work when I am at home.

Thanks,
Martin

Ok, so some new info. I tried several times to connect (using NetworkManager) to the wifi I have access to at home and never got after asking for passphrase (we are using WEP 128bit key) with the new driver. Tomorrow I'll try the old driver.

Thanks,
Martin