Re: Looking for the latest version of sparse.

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Jeremy Katz wrote:

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 08:31 -0600, William F. Acker WB2FLW wrote:
      I need to rebuild the latest development kernel, and it requires
version 0.3 of sparse.  The development repo has only 0.2.  Does anyone
know where I can grab the latest?

The package never actually got properly tagged (which I just fixed).
You can grab it directly from koji via

Thanks, Jeremy and Joshua. Now if my luck holds when signing modules, I'll be in good shape.

--
          Bill in Denver