Re: transaction checks error on updates fc7

On Tue, 15 May 2007 18:07:07 -0400 Jesse Keating wrote:
What 60 packages wanted to go away with esound.i386 while
esound.x86_64 was still there?
For sure wine and other related packages, plus some with gnome intheir name.
Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of this.

Just for you to know, I also had the same problem with pidgin but I
decided to deinstall it completely as I'm not using it at the moment