Re: GParted included in FC7, but doesnt support LVM !!!!!!!

On 5/15/07, Dawid Zamirski <dzrudy gmail com> wrote:
Although GParted doesn't support LVM, it was still very useful for me to
have it on LiveCD because I was able to use it to resize existing NTFS
partition to make a room for Fedora on my machine at work.

I am the guilty reporter for the original request of inclusion in the
LiveCD (along with ntfs-3g).
I imagined it would fulfill _exactly_ the purpose you describe...