Re: transaction checks error on updates fc7

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 01:03:48 Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> For sure wine and other related packages, plus some with gnome intheir
> name. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of this.
>
> Just for you to know, I also had the same problem with pidgin but I
> decided to deinstall it completely as I'm not using it at the moment

This is a case where you probably need to rpm -e --nodeps the esound.i386,
then update getting esound, esound-libs for x86_64, then install the
esound-libs.i386 package to re-satisfy the needs of things like wine.  Ugly,
I know.  We need a solution here.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora