Re: F7 - NVidia driver broken?

On Wed, 16 May 2007 8:27:12 -0500 mcforum bellsouth net wrote:
I hope it works for the legacy nvidia drivers as they are telling me my card is too ancient.

On livna you find also a so-named 96xx driver (at least for 3142 kernels) here:
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/development/x86_64/kmod-nvidia-96xx-1.0.9631-12.2.6.21_1.3142.fc7.x86_64.rpm
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/development/i386/kmod-nvidia-96xx-1.0.9631-12.2.6.21_1.3142.fc7.i686.rpm

see announcement here for the livna fork to support older cards:
http://livna.org/pipermail/freeworld-graphics/2007-January/000129.html

I presume in the next days newer kernels' rpm packages will arrive.

HIH,
Gianluca