Re: rawhide-20070502 live images

On Thu, 3 May 2007, Jeremy Katz wrote:

It's that time again... time for another set of rawhide live images.
This is based off of yesterday's rawhide and thus is pre-merge fun.  I'm
planning to do another set of images once we get a merged rawhide tree,
so probably the beginning of next week.

Do you plan to create another rawhide image before F7 release - with the post-merge fun and latest boot menu fixes? I'd really like to test it...

Jeremy

Adam Pribyl